- A tent (16’x10.8’) with accommodation, an en-suite bathroom, and a private veranda/porch.
- Tented accommodation with 2 raised single beds put together including freshly laundered bed linens and a bedside table along with basic amenities.
- A mosquito net for the raised bed.
- 1 fan is provided in the bedroom.
- A baggage rack is provided
- Clothes hangers and a cloth rack is provided.
- The veranda/porch includes a coffee table equipped with a shoe rack and two foldable arm chairs.
- A hammock is provided in the vicinity for relaxing.
- A fully-carpeted, sealed tent with ventilation nets.
- Electricity is provided round the clock for both Elite and Premium options.
- En-suite flushable toilet with pipe-borne hot and cold water shower.
- A wash basin is provided along with a mirror.
- Mahoora personalized toiletries are provided on a complimentary basis.
- All entry permits, park fees, and Government taxes for the entire stay are included.
- A shared Jeep with front-faced comfortable elevated seats is provided for maximized game viewing and photography opportunities.
- A naturalist is provided for each jeep.
- Complimentary picnic basket for the Safari with chilled beverages and snacks for the safari break will be provided.
- Two game drives per each night stay will be provided.
- (The morning safari starts from the camp at 5.30 a.m. till 10.00 a.m. The park gate opens at 6.00 a.m. The afternoon safari starts from the camp at 2.30 p.m. till 6.00 p.m.)
- Full-day safari option will be provided for guests staying more than a night.
- For pre-requested wildlife photographers, we provide monopods, bean bags etc. during the safari.
- Unlimited water will be provided.
Food & Beverage Service
- Pre-dinner drinks around the campfire and wine (by the glass) during dinner.
- Five course dinner menu with signature dishes including a BBQ around the campfire.
- For breakfast, continental and Sri Lankan dishes including fresh juices are available.
- Freshly prepared Sri Lankan lunch.
- Unlimited tea/coffee, fresh fruits, snacks, juices, soft drinks, and water will be provided.
Safari Attire & Necessities
- Attire of earthly coloured garments are recommended during the safari.
- Please carry sunscreen, insect repellent creams etc.
- Sri Lanka’s weather is affected by many factors like depressions in the Indian Ocean. The weather can change suddenly.
Value Additions – 2 nights or more
- Night walk
- Walk along the border lands of the national parks and meet the Chena Men
- We maintain our campsites, mostly bordering the parks, as mini nature reserves with minimum disturbances.
- Special dinner settings in the camp are arranged. Each meal will be given at a carefully selected location with a unique illuminated setting.
- Free Wifi facility is available at the lounge/common area
- Main library and board games at the lounge/common area
- Drinks and snacks are provided at the lounge/common area
- 24-hour power supply is available at the campsite
- Emergency phones are provided per tent
- Laptop and digital camera charging facilities are available at the campsite
- We do not provide swimming pool facilities
- No Air-condoning facility available
- Phone signal availability – subject to the area and the service provider